Adult Eye Tests & Examinations
What happens after a vision test at Specs Express Worcester?
At the end of your sight test we will discuss the results with you. Typically your eyesight;
- is ok and doesn’t need correction
- needs correcting with new/revised prescription lenses
- needs further investigation and we would recommend a specialist referral
This information is conveyed in an ‘optical statement’ or sight prescription and tells you;
- don’t need glasses
- current glasses don’t need changing
- have been given a new or changed prescription
- are being referred to your GP or an eye clinic
If you’re entitled to an NHS optical voucher, we can also deal with this after your sight test.
Please note; children under 16 and people who are registered blind or partially sighted can only have their appliances dispensed by or under the supervision of a registered medical practitioner, registered optometrist or registered dispensing optician.
We even send you a reminder to return for your next eye test within 2 years (unless you need more regular eye checks) so you don't have to remember!