Meet the Specs Express Team
We have a huge range of glasses frames to suit all budgets. If you don't need an eye test or correction to your vision you can just visit our sunglasses shop for a fantastic range of up to the minute brands and styles. And we won't be beaten on prices. Call in today to speak to any of our team of professionals for help and advice on the best frame for you.
Opticians in Worcester
'Optician' is still the term most of us associate with their eye healthcare professional. However, the term is being used less and less within the profession and it is important you know who you are dealing with when you have your eye care appointment.
When you visit any optician, you'll have your sight tested by an ophthalmic practitioner, which can mean either an optometrist or an ophthalmic medical practitioner.
At Specs Express we have a range of qualified and very experienced staff including
- Optician Anil Soni qualified optometrist and in practice for over 35 years
- Qualified Dispensing Optician Neera Bedi Soni with 20 years experience in practice
- Manager Stephanie Caffull-Larner with 8+ years experience
- Dispensing assistant Tina Saunders with 14+ years experience
- Optometric Assistant Keeley Walley with 10+ years experience
- Optical Technician Callum Winter with 3 years experience
- Receptionist Lorna Shaw with 10 years+ experience
We constantly aim to improve the service offered by our team. This is done with regular training sessions provided by some of the biggest names in the world of optics. Our staff have received market leading training by Oakley. This means that now we are considered Worcester's only Premium Dealer. We also take part in specialist lens training from both Kodak and Hoya so our team are more than ready to answer any lens related questions. Our optometrists and dispensing opticians partake in professional training throughout the year with all professional bodies.